Managed Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've missed you!!

2 posters

Go down

I've missed you!! Empty I've missed you!!

Post  Enchntress Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 am

Hello All!!! I have missed you dearly if you have made it to this forum. I feel I owe an explanation and do not wish to type it many times explaining it to each of you separately. So here goes....

I had just gotten off a doozy of a 10 day job and was looking forward to having some down time to relax and play R.S. As soon as I logged in, I was met with people who were demanding that they be ranked - people I had never seen before. Yes, I was absent for 10 days, however, most of us know that a rank normally takes more than just a few days in cc. Some long time members, then began chiming in that so and so should be ranked and did you know what so and so said and so and so said you were a bitch.... - and on it went. I sat there stunned, equal parts highly pissed as well as close to tears. This was also at a time where you couldn't leave your clan chat and go 'ninja'. Needless to say, I felt trapped and betrayed.

You also must realize that there had been some on-going issues with some members of the clan chat. Issues like members causes drama, back-stabbing, lying and so forth. I have always tried to be fair and do what was best for A.I.R, despite having to fight tooth and nail for it. I've always been a pretty upfront person - if I don't have anything nice to say, I keep it to myself, unless asked straight out. If I have a problem with someone, unless there are extenuating circumstances, I will tell them straight out to their face and I expect the same from my friends. Unfortunately, some people would rather connive, gossip and cause drama rather than deal with it head on.

So, there I am, incredibly pissed and close to tears. I hovered my mouse over the "Leave Clan" button, and after a few minutes of endless demands/drama in cc as well as pm's, I hit it. All the chatter ended.

I do feel I owe an apology for my abrupt departure and not posting that I left. However at that time, I was hurt and angry and felt that trying to explain the why's would solve nothing, hurt feelings and only cause even more drama by those that cherish being shit disturbers. In fact, one of those people actually had the balls to FB message me, telling me how much I was missed and that they had heard rumours about why I left, but didn't believe them, yada, yada, yada. Balls of steel, that one - she was simply hoping I would respond to her pm, in the hopes of having something to build more drama around and keep the ball rolling.

I felt that it was best for me to just quietly 'disappear' and leave A.I.R to continue on its way. I had been told that many people thought I should step down and have a 'change of guard' for A.I.R, so I didn't think it would matter either way.

I am more than willing to invest time and energy to a clan and ask for little in return - Be my friend. To me that means if you disagree with me, tell me about it!! Think I'm being an ass? Tell me, NOT everyone but me!! Friendship is work at times, but without the work, you never find the gems that can end up being life-long friends and confidants.

So there you have it, the story according to Ench. If you have any thoughts or comments, I would love to hear them. I've missed you all and am glad we can maybe pick-up where we left off. Smile

Enchntress
Enchntress
CC Member

Back to top Go down

I've missed you!! Empty Re: I've missed you!!

Post  bob only Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm

thank you for the explanation. I have missed your joyful presence. Plus your pithy quotes on the forums.

bob only
CC Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum